I am tempted to get on the vitamin bandwagon.

nadine1977canada

I noticed that a lot of you in here are taking vitamins. Well the only vitamins i take are Extra Strenght Centrum Vitamins. So now I would like to add another vitamin that will encourage hair growth and Strenghten my hair. I read about the horsetail one and didnt like the side effects and I dont want to try the MSM cause I heard that it can mess up PMS..I already have bad PMS and I dont want it to get funkier. I was thinking about trying out Puratin Pride Biotin.However i dont want to take too much cause i already have 45 mcg of biotin within my extra strent centrum vitamins. Please help

Nadine, just wanted to chime in on the amount of Biotin you currently take. You mentioned having 45mcg in your Centrium. I know most ladies take about 3mg, which is 3000mcg, so if you want to try the Puritan's Pride Biotin I believe you should try it!! Seems like you can stand a few thousand more mcg's. HTH!!:)

I ordered my vitamins (biotin and horsetail) and I am waiting for them To jump on the Bandwagon. During this time, I am getting used to drinking a lot of water to prevent possible skin rashes and pimples (and also wecause we should take at least 8 glasses of water every day period.)
no more junk food is also a very good thing .
When you recieve your vitamins, try to space up your daily intake and monitor any physiological change. You can then better adjust in the future.

HTH !​

Back