I am in loveeeee....

MrsSmitty77

I did my first henna treatment last night and I am in love with my new hair color!!!!!! :drunk:
I purchased the henna from a local indian grocery, added hot water and Vatika (I figured since it has lemon oil or whatever the Vatika would allow the color release) I let it set for about 6 hours, before I applied it and let it sit another 5 hours. The only thing is that my relaxed hair is much lighter than my 1 1/2 inches of new growth. I plan to henna the roots only every other week for about 6 weeks to try and even it out a litte. Also I did already have some brown highlights and now they are like..BAM!

Attachments

• Henna 10_18.JPG
    Henna 10_18.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Me too! Your results are striking!! Beautiful job! Now did you mention what kind of henna you used to get such outstanding results? What moisturizing condish did you use? And can I mention the shine...?:grin:

Me too! Your results are striking!! Beautiful job! Now did you mention what kind of henna you used to get such outstanding results? What moisturizing condish did you use? And can I mention the shine...?:grin:
I'll have to get the name of the henna when I got by the indian store. After I did the hennna, I mixed Nexxus Humectress, Motions after Shampoo conditioner and olive oil with heat and cap for like 2 hours. I rinsed applied Lacio, Lacio. Air dried, then added Hollywood Olive Oil Moisturizer and olive oil, brushed a little with a boar brush and tied down with bun.

Thanks for the compliments. :grin:
*My daughter (14) is begging me to flatiron so she can the the full blown results, I told her I'm anxious too, but I'm saving that for Thanksgiving.*

Back