HSN Today's special: MAXIGLIDE!

crlsweetie912

Today's special on HSN is a Maxiglide for $69.95!
If anyone has been wanting to get one, here's a great price!

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Make sure you receive your HSN emails. Please add [email protected] to your Address Book. [/FONT]
HSNlogo-red.gif
[FONT=arial, verdana, sans-serif]

Click here to shop: Jewelry | Fashion & Accessories | Beauty | Health & Fitness | For the Home | Kitchen and Dining | Electronics | Crafts & Sewing | Toys | Customer Picks | Clearance |
[/FONT]
spacer.gif
[FONT=arial, verdana, sans-serif]
[FONT=Helvetica, Geneva, Arial, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]HSN Charge Card Holders get 10% off Marilyn Miglin purchases. Use coupon 706006 at checkout shop now. Don`t have the HSN Charge Card? Click here to apply now. [/FONT]​

</B>
[/FONT]
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]MAXIglide Hair Styler with Straightener and Shine Enhancer [/FONT]
spacer.gif
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Tuesday Jun. 5, 2007 [/FONT]
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
[URL="http://dyn-images.hsn.com/is/image/HomeShoppingNetwork/255920?$pd200$"]http://dyn-images.hsn.com/is/image/HomeShoppingNetwork/255920?$pd200$[/URL]
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Item Number: 255-920

Retail Value: $116.99
HSN Price: $84.95
spacer.gif

Sale Price: $69.95
spacer.gif

You Save: $15.00
Shipping & Handling: 6.95

[/FONT]
spacer.gif
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]
spacer.gif

Plagued with the frizzies? Go from frizzy to smooth, shiny and straight in one step with the revolutionary MAXIglide. It makes traditional flat irons irrevelant. This patented styling appliance is the result of almost seven years of research and development. The design of its detangling pins, steamburst system, ridges and grooves and ceramic technology create smooth, shiny, straight hair in just minutes. MAXIglide Hair Styler Set Includes:
  • MAXIglide Model MX597 - measures approx. 14"L x 3-1/2"W x 5-1/2"H
  • 8 oz. Beyond Straight Temporary Straightener - a humidity-resistant, non-chemical, temporary straighter with wheat protein and thermal protection that allows you to go straight, reduce frizz and relax curls
  • 1 oz. The End Shine Enhancer - our silicone-free shine enhancer is oil-free, alcohol-free and preservative-free. It provides a micro layer of virtually weightless protection on hair that seals and protects the cuticle, helping to prevent split ends.
  • MAXIglide Styling Tips DVD
  • Maxius travel bag - measures approx. 16"L x 5-3/4"W
MAXIglide Features:
  • Allows you to flip, wave, spike, lift and more, quickly and easily
  • 200 watts, 110 volts
  • Easy detangling with over 100 strategically placed ceramic-coated pins that work like a fine comb
  • Extra long plates for easy styling
  • Advanced Steamburst Technology softens even the most frizzy, stubborn hair for thorough and easy straightening
  • Temperature control - 1-4 lower temperature settings for fragile or chemically treated hair; 5-10 higher temperature settings for strong, coarse hair
  • Non-slip rubber base
  • UL listed
  • Comes with a manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
[/FONT]Here's a link to the site!

Thanks for this. I am soooo tempted to get one even though I don't think I'd use it but once a year. Hmmm....

If anyone is interested in buying this item, the following coupons may come in handy. I haven't tried using them, but if they work you could save some dineros.

$15 off first single item purchase Code: 456337
$15 off $45 Code: 500911
15% off first purchase Code: C56574

Indigo's Hair said:
If anyone is interested in buying this item, the following coupons may come in handy. I haven't tried using them, but if they work you could save some dineros.

$15 off first single item purchase Code: 456337
$15 off $45 Code: 500911
15% off first purchase Code: C56574

Gurrl,

No you di'int post some coupons!!!!:eek:

Lawd hammercy!!!:grin:

I'm SOL- they don't ship to APOs!!! :(

Last edited:
If anyone orders one of these today and uses one of the coupon codes with success, PLEASE come back in this thread and let us know. I think it will be too good to pass up if the code works. I wanted to try, but I don't feel like making an account and going through checkout and all of that for nothing. If I had something else to buy, I'd do it.

OMG!
11.gif
The first model, Gabby, is gorgeous and has a head full (and I do mean FULL) of gorgeous super thick hair! :love: The hair where the Maxiglide has been used looks straight, but w/ some fuzziness and poofy at the roots.

loreal99 said:
AKA...could you have someone ship it to you.

I guess I could, but I hate to bother ppl.

Plus I will be stateside in about a month, so I'll look for one then.

Thanx for caring, though {sweet!}

Oh, dear! There are more models who have gorgeous hair! :love: I'm paying attention to the Maxiglide product, but I'm more in awe of all of that gorgeous hair. They should join LHCF. I want to know about the hair regimens.

I saw this on HSN last night and thought it was a wonderful price! I was also impressed how the maxi glide worked on the hair of ladies of color. It looked like most of the ladies of color had 3a/b hair. I'd be to scarred to use it though. I know heat is not good for my hair and I'm trying to stay clear from it unless necessary. Plus I'm a PJ and trying to kick the habit! LOL

Mestiza said:
Oh, dear! There are more models who have gorgeous hair! :love: I'm paying attention to the Maxiglide product, but I'm more in awe of all of that gorgeous hair. They should join LHCF. I want to know about the hair regimens.

I was thinking the same thing!! :grin: They all have beautiful hair.

I use the coupon. The first one didn't work. The second one did bringing it down to 61.90, with shipping, and the 3rd one would've worked if it could be used with another offer, darn! still 61.90 is the best price I've seen for it.

bLackButtaFly said:
I use the coupon. The first one didn't work. The second one did bringing it down to 61.90, with shipping, and the 3rd one would've worked if it could be used with another offer, darn! still 61.90 is the best price I've seen for it.

Thank you.

Oh-oh. I might have to get this!

I think if you've been thinking about getting one, and you want it to be new, this is the deal to get it from. It comes with all the styling products too, which is more that what you get from the bed bath and beyond. I've been looking for a good price for this and I think i got it. I'm so excited for it to come!

bLackButtaFly said:
I think if you've been thinking about getting one, and you want it to be new, this is the deal to get it from. It comes with all the styling products too, which is more that what you get from the bed bath and beyond. I've been looking for a good price for this and I think i got it. I'm so excited for it to come!

You've convinced me. :)

Cichelle said:
You've convinced me. :)
;) Don't forget to post pics when you use it. I will too. If worse comes to worse we'll both be on the products exchange forum with two maxiglides for sale :lol: :look: .

bLackButtaFly said:
;) Don't forget to post pics when you use it. I will too. If worse comes to worse we'll both be on the products exchange forum with two maxiglides for sale :lol: :look: .

I'll absolutely post pics. I probably won't use it until the winter though! Well, that's my plan but once I actually get the thing...I might change my mind.

The bolded part made me: :lol:

I saw it this morning before I left for work. I've thinking about buying one for over a year now, so I got one. I like the price and the flex pay and if it doesn't work for me, I will send it back within 30 days.

adw425 said:
I saw it this morning before I left for work. I've thinking about buying one for over a year now, so I got one. I like the price and the flex pay and if it doesn't work for me, I will send it back within 30 days.

That's good to remember. I guess I will try mine right away!

Oh, maybe that means mine will be coming tomorrow. I've been having second thoughts about it. But I'll see how I feel when it arrives. I have to see how scary it looks. :lol:

I have relaxed 4a type hair and the idea of those little "straightening pins" makes me nervous. Knowing my luck, I would be the first person to get all their hair stuck up in those straightening pins and I would end up having to cut the Maxiglide outta my hair...:(

You don't have to use the plate with the pins. I think it comes with a flat plate without the pins, too.

If you guys can't get it off of HSN, you can ge just the device itself from Linens N Things for $79 and use the 20% off coupons they send in the mail.

My sister broke mine and had to replace it last week. I love my Maxi.

Back