How to Use RevAir

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
For those of us who either purchased a RevAir or have it in a closet somewhere, I thought it might be helpful to understand HOW to use it. A good number of videos are from the master stylist, Ladosha Wright.

Basic Tips and Tricks:
In this video, she addresses:
- products to use for heat protectants
- tools to use to prep the hair
- how to section the hair
- how to set the device

For those of us who either purchased a RevAir or have it in a closet somewhere, I thought it might be helpful to understand HOW to use it. A good number of videos are from the master stylist, Ladosha Wright.

Basic Tips and Tricks:
In this video, she addresses:
- products to use for heat protectants
- tools to use to prep the hair
- how to section the hair
- how to set the device

Thanks for sharing. This video provided me all the reasons to not purchase RevAir. Way too time consuming.

What temperature does the RevAir operate?

What temperature does the RevAir operate?
RevAir offers 3 heat options: High(||), Low (|), and No heat (O)

The temperature during use is determined by several variables: the ambient air, the amount of hair per section, the amount of saturation of the hair section, the Reverse-Air speed and of course - the high, low or no heat setting.

Level (I) heat measures in at 158°F/70°C

Level (II) heat measures at 220°F/105°C

Level (O) is our no heat "cool shot" option

*Under normal situations RevAir generally operates in the range of 140°- 195° Fahrenheit

Naptural85

Her tips using her daughter's hair:

She recommends many tips similar to those from Ms Wright except:

- She uses smaller sections
- For products: Aloe vera & water, a lightweight leave in and a heat protectant spray
- Brushes the hair with a blow dryer brush followed by one more shot with RevAir

Naptural85

Her tips using her daughter's hair:

She recommends many tips similar to those from Ms Wright except:

- She uses smaller sections
- For products: Aloe vera & water, a lightweight leave in and a heat protectant spray
- Brushes the hair with a blow dryer brush followed by one more shot with RevAir

This is what I’ve followed since she posted the video, using cool air then comb followed by a 10 sec shot of heat

Back