How to untrain hair ?

BizzyB131

ok I was reading an earlier post about hair being trained. Well I think on accident I have trained the front of my hair and I do not like it.:wallbash: The rest of my hair has nice curls and waves, and the front only waves with a ton of gel and water but the ends never curl. I even did some self hair surgery and tried to cut the staraight ends off. It did not help :perplexed. I used to flat iron my hair maybe one to 2 weeks but after I flatironed no heat till after the next wash, I kept it wrapped at night. Currently I am doing no heat till september unless a special occasion. I have been natural for over 4 years and this is my biggest issue.

I am open to any an all suggestions!!!!

:look:

If your hair has truly been 'trained' the only way to 'untrain' it is to let it grow out, and cut it off.

You can fake out the curls like you are doing now, but there's no way to 'return' your hair to the state it was before it was 'trained' ...... .:ohwell:

try a strong protein treatment, followed by a DC. condition like crazy and try to nurse your hair back to health... that's the best advice i can give besides cutting... :look:

Back