How to deal with unruly roots.

classi123

I am relaxed and I have reached 4 weeks post and my NG is peaking out and im trying to hold out til 8 weeks. Any advice?? :look:

you can try doing co-washes it really does help with making the new growth softer and aloe-vera gel helps my hair lay down during those stretches and it does not make my hair had like gel.

you can try doing co-washes it really does help with making the new growth softer and aloe-vera gel helps my hair lay down during those stretches and it does not make my hair had like gel.

I was about to suggest the same things. CO washes will definitely add moisture and help soften the new growth.

And I am head over heels in love with aloe vera gelly! KAT is right...it will give you great hold and seal the moisture in your hair without making it hard. It's so wonderful! :love:

Wow! You're 4 weeks post and you're experiencing new growth like that? I don't usually experience new growth problems until about 2 months post. For me, clear gel by Fantasia always works when slicking hair back. I always blow-dry it on the spot though.

ITA...add co-washes and try cornrows.

OT: Hey Mook, I ended up giving the CON moisturizer to my sister. It worked great for the first 2 days, then the dryness set in. So I'm back to my Elasta Recovery Oil Moisturizer.

Back