How to conditoner wash?

Babygurl

Hey ladies, I am so glad I found this site. I had never heard of a conditioner wash until now and just wondering how it was done. Do you just use it like shampoo, or comb it through or what? I would appreciate help. THANKS!!!!

Hi Babygurl,

The method I use most often is to wet my hair in the shower and then spread Lekair Cholesterol through my hair. I massage it through my hair as if it were shampoo. I don't comb it through, but I might seperate sections of my hair with my fingers to remove any tangles and make sure it spreads evenly. Once I've worked the conditioner through my hair and massaged my scalp for a few minutes, I put a plastic cap on my head and go through the rest of my shower routine. Once that's done, I rinse the conditioner out. I comb my hair out with the water running over my hair. Once I get out of the shower, I apply a leave-in conditioner, and Loreal's anti-frizz serum or jojoba oil. Then I put it back into a bun or a french braid to air dry.

HTH

I forgot to add that if you do this in the morning, tie a satin scarf around your hair until you leave to help the hair settle and not look soaking wet. That keeps the frizzing down and prevents flyaways.

Back