How soon after failed relaxer ?????

tld723

Last Saturday I tried the Cantu relaxer, and it did absolutely nothing:mad: .... How soon do you think I can try a different relaxer? ( for ng) I was thinking about trying the Ors Olive oil, mild if I can find it... In the pre-LHCF I would have already put another one in:eek: but I am reallllllllly trying to treat my hair much better!
Thank you , ladies
Tami

I went through the same thing in Dec./Jan. I got a Motions that didn't do anything to my new growth in late December, and one week later in January I got a corrective with Affirm. I had no ill effects.

I had this happen, as well.

I relaxed with a tried and true brand a week later.

All was well, if not better.

tld723 said:
Last Saturday I tried the Cantu relaxer, and it did absolutely nothing:mad: .... How soon do you think I can try a different relaxer? ( for ng) I was thinking about trying the Ors Olive oil, mild if I can find it... In the pre-LHCF I would have already put another one in:eek: but I am reallllllllly trying to treat my hair much better!
Thank you , ladies
Tami

I am waiting 8 weeks. Better to be safe than sorry, two weeks to go.

I agree with MizaniMami. Better safe than sorry, and after my failed self relaxer last weekend, I've decided to have the next one professionally done with a correction, but at 8 weeks.

Thanks for your advice.... I think I will wait another couple of weeks.. my ng isn't that unmanageable...I just have to be patient:) I did run out and buy the ORS relaxer so I have it on hand;) I also bought Keracare shampoo and conditioner... I am becoming such a PJ:lol:
Thanks for your help
Tami

Back