HOW OFTEN DO YOU WASH YOUR HAIR?

I wash twice a week now. If I get bored, I may cut it down to once a week or less than that. But my interest still remains, so yeah, twice a week it still is. Washing is fun!

Every 3-4 days. Cathy Howse says that the effects of deep conditioners only last about 4 days. I'm finding that to be true for my hair, are any others finding that to be true?

I used to wash bi-weekly. But my scalp hates that. So now I wash weekly. Usually every Saturday, I'm washing my hair. My scalp likes that a lot more and my hair stays better moisturized.

I find that my hair dries out by like day 4, so I usually put a leave in conditioner in it. But if I had more time, I would wash every 4 days, as long as my hair wasn't damaged from too much manipulation.

Lana

Depends on my mood.

Healthy Hair Kick: every 3-4 days
Busy: no longer than a week
Depressed: every 1 1/2 to 2 weeks

Never any longer than 2 weeks. Ain't that much depression in the world.

CAPlush said:
Every 3-4 days. Cathy Howse says that the effects of deep conditioners only last about 4 days. I'm finding that to be true for my hair, are any others finding that to be true?

yes!! to me it is true. I also wash every 3-4 days... if I go any longer my hair b/cms more drier and my scalp gets itchy. I also read that in her book too and it is proven in how my hair reacts if not washed and deep conditioned twice a week!!

If i'm wearing my hair straight i wash weekly. If i'm wearing it curly i'll wash daily or btween 3-5 times a week Depending on my schedule and how often I work out.

In the beginning of my hair journey I washed 2x per week. Now I think 1x per week works better for my schedule & my hair.

Hello ladies! This is my first post! I have learned so much from this board so far.

I have been washing my hair every 3-4 days for about 2 years now. Everyone that I know has said that I was crazy and until I found this site I felt like I was the only soul on earth without a standing 2 week beauty shop appointment. I am also one of the only folks I know who even washes my own hair! (I know:cool: )

20perlz said:
Hello ladies! This is my first post! I have learned so much from this board so far.

I have been washing my hair every 3-4 days for about 2 years now. Everyone that I know has said that I was crazy and until I found this site I felt like I was the only soul on earth without a standing 2 week beauty shop appointment. I am also one of the only folks I know who even washes my own hair! (I know:cool: )

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!

Every 4th or 5th day. It has made a difference in the strength of my hair since I deep condition and moisturize with every shampoo

20perlz said:

Welcome Perlz.:) To answer the question I wash 2x per week.

I prefer to wash 2x a week, or every 3-5 days. My scalp just feels cleaner and my hair feels much healthier.

Back