How much is OKAY???

Saida

how much hair is okay to shed per day??? or month or whatever, because I see alot of people worrying about shedding, including myself, and every time I comb my hair, I loose some hair, is my comb suposed to be completly hair free?? or is it okay with some strands of hair?? I would guess around 30 strands the most, and this is when im really combing my hair through, should it be less ???

TIA

I'm a newbie with similar concerns, but each time I see strands in my comb I check for the little white bulb. If it's there, then there hasn't been breakage and I don't worry (although it's hard not to!). The amount of hair we shed depends on a lot of things, including the season. I don't know if there is an answer as to whether any certain amount is too much. I hope that helps.

MFM

P.S. Look at me giving hair advice! I love LHCF!!! :)

What does you comb look like? I noticed that when I switched to a seamless comb, I hardly ever have any hair in the comb anymore, 2-5 at the most.

I'm a newbie with similar concerns, but each time I see strands in my comb I check for the little white bulb. If it's there, then there hasn't been breakage and I don't worry (although it's hard not to!). The amount of hair we shed depends on a lot of things, including the season. I don't know if there is an answer as to whether any certain amount is too much. I hope that helps.

MFM

P.S. Look at me giving hair advice! I love LHCF!!! :)

I agree with you. How much hair is shed is also an individual thing. I personally shed a lot of hair, amounts that would be alarming to many on this board. But I know that is normal for me and I don't worry about it.

Back