How many inches do I appear to be from APL?

Proudpiscean

I know I need to do a measurement, but I'm home alone and it's kinda hard to do :lol: ......I believe I can make APL by September/October I'm estimating 2-2.5 inches away (I have layers). What do you ladies think (see siggy please....I just took my hair out of a bun)?

I think I'm about 3 or 4 inches. I think I can get there at least by December of this year. Hopefully I'll get there with health and thickness. Length is nothing if the hair is unhealthy and see-through.

Serenity_Peace said:
I think I'm about 3 or 4 inches. I think I can get there at least by December of this year. Hopefully I'll get there with health and thickness. Length is nothing if the hair is unhealthy and see-through.

Good luck! Just stay on top of your regimen and hopefully we can get there together ;)

amr501 said:
I know I need to do a measurement, but I'm home alone and it's kinda hard to do :lol: ......I believe I can make APL by September/October I'm estimating 2-2.5 inches away (I have layers). What do you ladies think (see siggy please....I just took my hair out of a bun)?

Your pic isn't quite clear for me, but I think you're right a/b the 2-2.5 inches. Good luck, btw :)

amr501 said:

Dear Amr501, I apologize to you. I just realized that I misread your question. You look much closer to APL than you may think. I think you're about 2 inches away, just looking at it. I do hope you reach your goal soon. Give yourself 2 or 3 months, keep taking care of your hair. You have GORGEOUS hair and I have no doubt that you will reach your goals. :kiss:

I think it's a bit less then 2 inches.
At least that's how long it would be on my body(I'am 5'2).
You'll be there in no time:)

Thanks ladies! For the first time since joining the forum I really believe *I* can achieve long healthy, hair. Seeing all the beautiful heads on this board can certainly give a girl hair anorexia :lol:
My first goal is APL. I'm going to be stepping up my game. ;)

Back