How many enjoy John Freida's Relax line?

Leshia

How many enjoy John Freida\'s Relax line?

I just purchased his Texture Correcting Serum and was reading the insert to find that this is a whole line for relaxed hair. It was also pretty neat to see his tips inside for caring for relaxed hair. I went out looking for hair polish and found something else to buy! Anyone using this (or any other of the product line)?

Re: How many enjoy John Freida\'s Relax line?

The Wind Down Creme is good. Please let us know how the Serum works out.

Walgreens is having a sale on all John Frieda products.

I love the serum
grin.gif
, it feels almost too good to be true!
I does wonders for my otherwise frizz-prone hair so I keep wondering if it's going to damage my hair in the long run ....
crazy.gif

i love the ripple effect spray. it makes my curls look really good:)

I love how well the JF relax texture correcting serum distributes through my hair and helps detangle. It rinses out without leaving a sticky residue. It's the thickest serum I've ever used, which contributes to the smooth finish of my wet buns. The only problem is the cost: $10/1.7 oz. I'm looking to substitute another cheaper serum Razac's Polishing Gloss or Fantasia IC hair polisher.

The JF Secret Weapon is a great product for frizz prone hair. I was shocked at how quickly and great it worked

I am allergic to something they use in their products because i have used the serum and the wave spray and they both gave me awful headaches. The first time i tried the serum, i put a little on my hair before wrapping it and going to bed. When i woke up the next morning it felt like someone had beat me with a baseball bat in the head. I tried it again before styling and got the same headache. Then I tried the wave/ripple spray and got the same type of headache. So my head was hurting to bad to realize if the results were any good or not
frown.gif

but the funny thing is i can use the original john frieda line, the frizz ease serum is one of my staples. I wonder what the difference is?

[ QUOTE ]
Nina_deF said:
I love the serum
grin.gif
, it feels almost too good to be true!

[/ QUOTE ]

DITTO!!!
smile.gif

I use the serum and the Straight Forward blow dry lotion from the Relax line. I love 'em!!
love.gif

I have used the shampoo and conditioner as well as the serum. They are ...ok. The serum was good. I like Smooth and Shine better. More, less expensive and glides better. But no complaints really about the serum.

I've tried the poo and con and the blow-dry lotion and the daily moisturizer and am still using the serum from the Relax line (Good stuff
smile.gif
). Overall I think it's a good line but I actually like the original Frizz Ease line better. One thing I never tried from the Relax line was the moisturizing balm that you're supposed to use to smooth your newgrowth. I have a friend that swears by that stuff and she has really THICK hair.

[ QUOTE ]
jaibee said:
but the funny thing is i can use the original john frieda line, the frizz ease serum is one of my staples. I wonder what the difference is?

[/ QUOTE ]

I almost got this one instead...

Ok. This discussion made me go home and try the poo and con that I still have. My hair had oil on it and is actually being washed every 2 to 3 days. It worked well. The shampoo is suppossed to be clarifying and the conditioner protein. It was soft and detangled. Maybe because my hair is in better condition it is working better. I am at 8 weeks and I think this is a good product to help me make it till 12.

Back