How many days after shampoo do you relax

creolebombshell

I've heard that in order for a relaxer to take you have to have dirty hair. I just washed my hair last Saturday( had to do my oil treatment b4 relaxer) and Feb 25th was my last relaxer so my hair is pretty scary especially with this heat I want to go and get my relaxer tomorrow and be done with it but , I don't know if I should wait till Saturday which will actually be a week:perplexed

i waited 4 days with no probs, i usually wait a week tho, but i missed my curls!!! plus my scalp needed a hot oil treat

Does anyone know about using products on your hair in between your last wash and the relaxer??

I hope to be relaxing my hair on Friday. I last washed on Tuesday, but then last night my hair was so dry I slapped on some NTM and some Care Free Curl and wondering if this will harm the relaxing process on Friday?

What do you guys do in between wash day and relaxer as far as putting products on your hair?

Honestly I just do what I normally do, I reconstruct at least 2 weeks before... but thats it ..

jackie1277 said:
Does anyone know about using products on your hair in between your last wash and the relaxer??

I hope to be relaxing my hair on Friday. I last washed on Tuesday, but then last night my hair was so dry I slapped on some NTM and some Care Free Curl and wondering if this will harm the relaxing process on Friday?

What do you guys do in between wash day and relaxer as far as putting products on your hair?

I do Aphogee 5 days before relaxing. Then I use Breakfree and RootHealth up to relaxer day and 5 days after. Since I've been chemically "balded" by a stylist I'm extra careful. I still have hair and I'm gaining length:lachen: :lachen:

Back