How many bobby pins?

afrofaithful

I was just wondering how many bobby pins you guys use to do your buns? I usually use a sock but when I don't I use 6 bobby pins. I just took them out and counted. How do you do your buns? How many pins?

i don't do sock buns because they are damaging to my hair, but i only use 1-2 Spin Pins. i love Spin Pins and they don't snag. you just stick and spin it in. they are stronger too.

I only use the sock for work. It's been soaked in oil and conditioner. It actually keeps my hair and ends rather moist. It's just so much quicker...and it works for me!

I use maybe 4-5 hair pins and 3 bobby pins (for my faux bangs).

I need to revisit my spin pins, may be I was doing something wrong when I tried them.

I've tried those. I bought the shorter ones also. They're okay but I feel like the bobby pins are easier though I use more.

lushlady said:
^If that is your hair in your avi, you are doing something right. To answer the question, I use between 1 and 5 depending on the bun.

That is my hair about a year or so ago :-) I have some spin pins and am too challenged to get them to hold my hair in place.

I use the straight roller pins so only a few max when I do my bun. Of course it depends on the type of bun though.

when my hair was relaxed and sound APL I could bun using only 1 or 2 pins

now that Im natural ... I'd say fifty 'leven

Back