How long until you see results with MSM

HotCoCoGurl130

I have been using the capsule form for about a month and I cant tell but I just got some in a powder form that is 100% msm. How long did it take you ladies to see results using good quality msm?
drunk.gif

Id say about a month. You should be seeing something soon. Softer new growth, new baby hairs around your hair line maybe. These were some of my experiences, as far as my hair was concerned.

[ QUOTE ]
dontspeakdefeat said:
I guess it depends. I started taking MSM about 10 days ago and my newgrowth is very soft but we will see as time goes on!

[/ QUOTE ]

What brand are you taking?

I started off take Trimedica brand liquid but I switch to the Trimedica powder form. It is less expensive and there are more grams of msm in the powder form.

[ QUOTE ]
soslychic said:
Thanks! That wouldn't happen to be one of the brand with the optiMSM label would it?

[/ QUOTE ]
Lignisul which is the Optimism sister. The msm is 99.9 percent pure. I also did the test to make sure and it passed with flying colors.

so is Lignisul MSM just as effective as Opti MSM because I am taking powdered capsuled Lignisul Trimedica MSM

I use PP MSM and my new grow is really wave and pretty. I have been taking it for about a month too. I think that you should start you see results very soon! But, I really did not notice until the other day. It will creep up on you and you will pleasantly surprised.

[ QUOTE ]
brittanynic16 said:
I use PP MSM and my new grow is really wave and pretty. I have been taking it for about a month too. I think that you should start you see results very soon! But, I really did not notice until the other day. It will creep up on you and you will pleasantly surprised.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does the pp msm (lol, that sounds funny
laugh.gif
) have a capsule AND powdered form?

[ QUOTE ]
brittanynic16 said:
I am not sure about the capsule but I know that it now comes in a powder form.

[/ QUOTE ]

which one are you using? i was looking into puritan pride msm and saw they had the powder and they have 1,000mg of msm for 120 capsules. i am wondering what would be the best deal since the powder doesnt say how much it has per container. plus does anyone know the coupon code for the msm. i want to send out for it so i can get it before thanksgiving. God bless you all.

[ QUOTE ]
Britt said:
so is Lignisul MSM just as effective as Opti MSM because I am taking powdered capsuled Lignisul Trimedica MSM

[/ QUOTE ]

Britt, Lignisul is just as effective. The trimedica brand is a good one. I have the powered form because I am taking too many pills and capsules. I just dump a teaspoon (4,000 mgs) in a quart of water. I don't taste a thing. But capsules are good too.

perfect peace
Rose.gif

The response from you ladies is great. I just started taking msm in the powder form b/c the capsule were not doing anything for me so I cant wait to see the results after a month.

I'm learning so much on here thanks ladies. But I have a couple of question.
1. What is MSM?
2. Where to to buy it?
3. What brand is the best?
4.Is it safe? I mean is there any side effects?
confused.gif

Back