HOW LONG BEFORE APL????

kjeneen

Ok, so I know that this may be an over-zealous question but am I APL YET???????????? If not, how long do you predict I will be????:perplexed

Currently, I'm 9weeks post and striving to stretch for anotehr 6-11 weeks. It's becoming difficult (I normally never make it past 11 weeks :nono:) but this time I plan to go into a sew-in by 11weeks for the remainding weeks:yawn:.

Attachments

• APL.82209.jpg
    APL.82209.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Your pic is angled downward which makes it hard to see exactly where your hair is hitting. But it doesn't look like you're that far away!

It looks like you are at the longest part of your hair. If you want to be absolutely sure wait another month and you should be. You will know when you are.:yep:

Not sure with the camera angle but from what i can see you‘re very close and will be there in no time. Your hair looks great, you’re doing a good job :clapping:

Girl I'm right there with you....on week 11 of a 16-week stretch, haven't used any heat for 2 months (just buns and twistouts). The shrinkage is nuts, I almost feel like my hair is getting shorter, but I know its not cuz the NG is unbelievable. Just hang in there!!! We'll make it to APL land together!

Back