How interesting is this...

AJamericanDiva

I came across an article where salons in London were getting hair from extensions from some interesting places. Here's a copy of the article from the Sydney Morning News, I believe...

Cell Block Hair

rofl.gif
laugh.gif
rofl.gif

Reality Check:
shocked.gif

[ QUOTE ]
anky said:
rofl.gif
laugh.gif
rofl.gif

Reality Check:
shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Fo' real, girl!!! OTT, but ain't that you that beat up the lady in the choir???
laugh.gif

funny! if that's where they get their hair and the prisoner are cool with it, go OOON wit' your bad self!!

I know there is a hair shortage so anything is possible. I went to the store to get some beverly Johnson hair for braids and it is now a whopping 48.99 a pack up from 24.99 last month because of the shortage.

[ QUOTE ]
mermaid said:
funny! if that's where they get their hair and the prisoner are cool with it, go OOON wit' your bad self!!

[/ QUOTE ]

The other thing is, if you went in with a nice head of hair.. chances were that it wasn't going to stay that way, with or without your consent.

[ QUOTE ]
cutebajangirl said:
I know there is a hair shortage so anything is possible. I went to the store to get some beverly Johnson hair for braids and it is now a whopping 48.99 a pack up from 24.99 last month because of the shortage.

[/ QUOTE ]

Goodness!!! I haven't bought human hair in a while. I didn't realize the prices were going like that!!!
shocked.gif

oh yeah1 it depends on how long and what color. My blonde hair for braiding was around 50-60 because of the color and length and that's not beverly johnson, just some sassi or whatever!

[ QUOTE ]
mermaid said:
oh yeah1 it depends on how long and what color. My blonde hair for braiding was around 50-60 because of the color and length and that's not beverly johnson, just some sassi or whatever!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ouch!!!
whyme.gif

Back