How do you use MNT Conditioner

sweetcakes14

It's time to do a protein treatment this coming weekend and I am thinking about trying the MNT Original Shampoo and Conditioner. For those of you who use the MNT line, how do you use the conditioner? Do you use it with heat then rinse or do you just use it as a leave in?

Thanks for your responses.

Hi Sweetcakes :wave:

I used to use the MNT conditioner as a leave-in 100% of the time. Now that I've started co-washing almost daily, I've been using the MNT for that. Sometimes I'll co-wash and still leave a it in as a leave-in, but not too often (I feel like I'm getting too much protein then).

I love it as a co-wash (even though I was a bit skeptical at first), so I'll probably stick to that for a while. Check out the official thread for other uses http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=44869&highlight=official+mane+tail

I'll warn you, it's looooooong!!

SG

I put some on, leave it for 10 minutes, then wash it out. I feel there is enough protein from the shampoo.

well I just started using the conditioner and detangler, which I love the detangler, but I am using the conditioner as a leave-in and trying it today as an deep conditioner with my regular wash.

Thanks ladies. I can't wait to use it this weekend. I think I'll use it as a leave-in. I already do use the detangler which helps out wonderfully with those awful tangles I have as I get closer to relaxer time.

Back