HOW DO YOU USE IT???

Afrolinda

How do you use the BBD Stretch growth creme? I have no Idea what to do with it, I would like to use it as a reconstructor but I don't know how or when to use it since I never used a reconstructor. Help me please:cry:.

You can use it as a deep cond on clean towel dried hair with a heat cap, hooded dryer,or warm wet towel for 20-30 min with a plastic cap

As a leave in you can put a little bit on damp hair then dry and style as usual

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]BBD STRETCH GROWTH CREME[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Stretch Growth Creme is a water-based, water soluble hair re-constructor. It contains 22 amino acids. (Stretch is not a conditioner, conditioners coat and has a tendency to build up on the hair shaft, therefore insulating the hair and preventing vital moisture from being absorbed.) The key to hair, therefore allowing maximum penetration of the 22 amino acids.
Stretch is a heat activated, moisturizing and leave-in re-constructor. Stretch does not work properly without heat. For instance, blow-dry the stretch in, applying the stretch from your hand to your head and physically pushing the product into the hair shaft, therefore applying friction, and creating heat.
Stretching be used as a reconstructing treatment. 16oz Jar
[/FONT]

^^^ I agree. This product really has to be worked and massaged in your hair very well. I always say, if you think you've massaged in it enough, give it at least another minute or two of your time. After the massaging in, I usually sit under the dryer for a bit, then--after coming from under the dryer or hot towel--I massage it in a little more while it's still warm. After, I rinse my hair, but not completely so some of the product is left in. HTH!

Back