How do you use Infusium?

Xena

Okay.. so I bought some Infusium leave in yesterday but I am not sure how to use it for airdrying.
I put some in after my wash yesterday and my hair is a bit soft but poofy and a little dry.. What am i doing wrong?
Do I need heat?
confused.gif

Nothing!!!! Infusium leave-in is NOT a hair straightener. Just follow the directions. What exactly is it that you want your hair to do?

I just wanted a leave in that will leave my hair soft and straight after airdrying..

In order for it to be soft and straight with air drying, you're going to have to roller wrap it or something to that effect. Unless your hair is naturally straight, it won't air dry that way without some manipulation of sorts.

Also, keep in mind that Infusium doesn't work well for everyone. The leave in leaves my hair feeling rough but the moisturizing conditioner and I are REALLY good friends.

Xena, I use infusium to give my hair body. If you want straight and soft try the Neutragena Tripple Moisturizer (MTM). Run a comb through your hair about every hour while it is drying does give me straighter hair when air dry (this may be because of my hair type I'm a 4b).

I am also a 4b... I would love NTM but they don't sell it in England.:( have you used anything else which is almost as good?

I agree about Infusium - it doesn't work for everyone. It dried my hair out when I relaxed and I've been too afraid to ever try it again.

Infusium has way too much protein for my hair, even if i just spray a little bit on and add oils and stuff, my hair still gets a little crunchy from it

I thought I was the only one that had that reaction to Infusium. It leaves my hair really dry and hard too! Oh well... back to the drawing board!

I don't like it. I will always say this. I think they changed the formula because that stuff makes my hair stiff like nobody's business. I even emailed them about it and you know what? They sent me a freakin free Infusium coupon. Talk about not answering my question!
ohwell.gif

Back