How do YOU co wash?

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I've seen a few methods that ladies here use to co wash. Some wet hair, apply con, dc with heat and rinse out. Some apply con to dry hair and rinse in the shower........

When I get in the shower, I let the water gently rinse my hair. Then I apply my con, put my hair in a bun on top of my head and finish my shower. When I'm done with my shower, I rinse.

How do YOU co wash?

it really depends. Usually I will just put on my conditioner while my hair is dry, then get everything ready for my shower. this lets the conditioner sit for a while and penetrate. I feel like when I want a quick deeper condition this is the way to go for me. In the summer, I just let the water rinse all parts of my head for about 5 min. Then I just apply the conditioner give a quick massage, wash up then rinse it out. I think for me it depends on my mood, and also what I'm trying to accomplish, ya know? Plus in the summer I usually wear shake-n-go's so I just put the conditioner in after rinsing, since it really helps my curls to pop!!

Usually, I'll do it all in the shower. Rinse my hair then put the conditioner all over. Finish up my shower business, then massage my scalp and rinse. I might have to try putting it on dry first to let it penetrate a bit more now :scratchch

I've seen a few methods that ladies here use to co wash. Some wet hair, apply con, dc with heat and rinse out. Some apply con to dry hair and rinse in the shower........

When I get in the shower, I let the water gently rinse my hair. Then I apply my con, put my hair in a bun on top of my head and finish my shower. When I'm done with my shower, I rinse.

How do YOU co wash?
I do it pretty similar to you but I gently comb with a shower comb while its full of con and then use a satin scruchie to bun it.

I wet my hair then I apply some conditioner then I massage it in like it was 'poo...depending on how much time I have in the morning I will let the conditioner sit on my hair anywhere from 5 min to 15 min then I rinse it out with cold water. Afterwards I apply my leave in, smoosh in my FOTE Aloe Vera gel, shake then go on about my day.

I co- wash the same way a person uses shampoo. Cause of my hairs density I separate my hair into 4 section or 6 sections. Wet my hair and take a dollop of cheapo condish and work it through my scalp and down to my ends. when i have washed all 6 sections of my head.. I take the clips out and rinse.

How do YOU co wash?

I do it the exact way that you do. Only takes an extra 5 minutes in the shower.

Wet the hair first. IMO In order for a co wash to be effective, you have to wet hair to help the 2ndary surfactant to do the work of actually "cleaning" hair.

How do YOU co wash?

I just use v05 conditioner as a shampoo. I apply it to wet hair in the shower and scrub my scalp with the pads of my finger tip, i work it all the way down the length of my hair and then rinse it out. I then apply a conditioner, put my hair in a shower cap, and then after i shower and shave i rinse the conditioner out.

I do it in the shower...I always wet the hair first and apply the condtioner. My hair is put in 4 puff...I detangle each puff and I leave the condtioner on so that I can DC with heat. Then I rinse out.

I wet my hair first too. Then I wash with the conditioner as it was a shampoo. Once a week when I deep condition, I let that sit on for an hour and then rinse out.

I wet my hair then I apply some conditioner then I massage it in like it was 'poo...depending on how much time I have in the morning I will let the conditioner sit on my hair anywhere from 5 min to 15 min then I rinse it out with cold water. Afterwards I apply my leave in, smoosh in my FOTE Aloe Vera gel, shake then go on about my day.

Is there a reason you rinse with cold water?

How do YOU co wash?

Yup, I do it just like you do.

I basically do it as if i were shampooing and conditioning.

I do it in the shower, wet my hair, put conditioner in, massage scalp and hair as if i were shampooing it and then i rinse.

I apply another conditioner ( still a cheapy but usually just alittle more slip ) massage...and i let it sit while i continue with my shower ( 5-10mins). Then i comb through and rinse.

i put a thin conditioner on dry hair ( i use v05 moisture milks strawberries and cream) When i get in the shower I rinse it out. do a quick evoo rinse then apply Suave ( the one in the orange bottle) work it in like a shampoo and rinse with cold water. I then have detangled hair with plenty of slip. am i doing to much????

I just rinse my hair with pure water and after i apply the conditioner and massage it into my scalp rinse and apply more conditiner making sure my entire hair and scalp is saturated, sometimes i put on a steam cap and leave it on for 30min to 1hr. Without the steam cap i'll leave it in on for 15-20min.

Back