How do i use my clear rinse?

chocolatethai

hi ladies
i just bought a clear rinse (jazzin) yesturday and i want to use it on my next wash day, the instructions just say use it on towel dried hair, does this mean towel dried after shampoo or conditioner i'm thinking after conditioner would seal the moisture in but i wanted to be sure before i tried it, so how do you ladies use clear rinse?

I have Sebastian Colourshines in clear and the directions say to put it on shampooed and towel dried hair once hair is 75%dry. After the dryer it says to shampoo again and then condition. I think most of the ladies here DC after to avoid the hair being a little hard or dry. HTH

hi ladies
i just bought a clear rinse (jazzin) yesturday and i want to use it on my next wash day, the instructions just say use it on towel dried hair, does this mean towel dried after shampoo or conditioner i'm thinking after conditioner would seal the moisture in but i wanted to be sure before i tried it, so how do you ladies use clear rinse?

It means after you have freshly shampooed your hair, towel dry ( to remove excess water) and apply the clear rinse.. after you let that process following the manufactors directions, rinse it out and then follow with your deep conditioner..
if you condition before you apply the rinse, your hair cuticles will close and you won't be able to obtain the maxium shine you were looking for.

Are u guys getting a lot of bling with these clear rinses??? I would love to try one tomorrow on wash day!!

Back