How can I get this style?

gn1g

Eve wore it once and I thought it was cute, I know it's dated but I like it. Is it possible to get this do without heat and I don't want it gelled to my head?

098s.jpeg

shallow crimps.

Those are soft waves. A roller set will do it. Then the curls are flattened/molded (kind of like fingerwaves but without the gel) on dry hair and held in place with clips. I guess they spray some holding spray and you sit under the dryer or something. I know they're done without gel and on dry hair though. I saw it done in the salon before.

I remember this from my beauty school days, this style is acchieved with pin curls that is a similar style we had to do in the state board exam and it was done with a pin curl set. HTH

bmoreflyygirl said:
Those are soft waves. A roller set will do it. Then the curls are flattened/molded (kind of like fingerwaves but without the gel) on dry hair and held in place with clips. I guess they spray some holding spray and you sit under the dryer or something. I know they're done without gel and on dry hair though. I saw it done in the salon before.

this is so off-topic, but i had to comment on that pic in your siggy... waves for days mami, i'm getting seasick! :lol: i'm jealous, i can't get good uniform waves like that when i pull my hair back... :perplexed

Back