How can I get a wavy bun/chignon? for natural hair

blackhair

What should I put into my hair to have it very curly/wavy when I do a bun? I mean those very nice waves that go all the way down . I know some people have it naturally but I have a 4a/b natural hair. I have seen Men having that look in a short hair too. Is there any special product ? PLease advice.
confused.gif

After you wash and condition your hair (or con-wash it) add a pomade or a non-drying gel to your hair brush it back into a bun and then tie a satin scarf around your head, take it off in about 15-30 min. ta-da!!! WAVES into a bun!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Netta1 said:
Try a little "lets jam" it works for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your pic looks beautiful with the Jam puff, I wish Jam smelled different though, I hate the smell *bad memories* is there something like JAM that's not JAM and doesn't have the JAM smell?

Smooth and Shine, Lusters (their pink line), and a few other ABHAI brands carry products that are just like JAM, but aren't JAM.
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
Smooth and Shine, Lusters (their pink line), and a few other ABHAI brands carry products that are just like JAM, but aren't JAM.
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Trace
kiss.gif

I know I sounded like a whacko with my above question
nuts.gif

Yeah I've tried Shine in the past the smell is different then jam but it should work too. lol.

Yep a little jam on almost dry to dry hair will do ya no scarf is needed afterwards. If you have coils then you can have waves because waves are just stretched out coils.

Re: How can I get a wavy bun/chignon? for natural

Fantasia IC ICE (solid hair polisher)...I likey
smile.gif

Its a pomade and it gives shine and moisture ( Hairlove ( she's a natural) mentioned it ...so I tried it recently)

Also putting a leavein con. helps with moisture and nice curls/waves

Back