Horsetail: any long term users?

tri3nity

I am on day 4 of my Naturesway 440 mg of horsetail. It says to take 3, but I only take 2. Is there anyone that have been taking this or silica for a long period of time? If so, what is your progress and/or side effects that you've seen?

I've been taking Horsetail since July, I think. I can't speak to the singular effects of Horsetail because I take five other supplements as well. My hair and nails are definitely longer and stronger.

I take the Alta Silica & have been for some time now. I take so much for my hair that I can't speak specifically as it relates to hair. But I definitely know that it makes my nails grow like crazy. When I was in acrylics & would run out & have to be a few weeks without it, I could stretch my refills. When taking it, I need a refill every 7-9 days.

I take the GNC Brand once a day which is a 500 mg pill. My Hair/Nail/Skin vitamin also have horsetail in it.

I take the Alta Silica & have been for some time now. I take so much for my hair that I can't speak specifically as it relates to hair. But I definitely know that it makes my nails grow like crazy. When I was in acrylics & would run out & have to be a few weeks without it, I could stretch my refills. When taking it, I need a refill every 7-9 days.

How long is some time? Is this a pill or tea?

Back