Hmmm, Am I APL Yet???

Starronda

At the start of BSL! Patiently waiting for full❤️
Last night, I took some of my braids out to see if my hair had gained any length. My plain is to be full APL by July 1st. Well ladies, please tell me, do you think I’m APL yet? My right arm was raised a bit, but my left arm was down, so hopefully you can tell by the picture.

So Watcha Think?

Attachments

• better hair.jpg
    better hair.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 171
Eisani, I always doubt myself..I think that I'm APL, but just wanted other insight.:yawn:

Girl, I'm claiming APL and your hair is longer than MINE!

*Off subject... why is it that my APL hair looks shoulder length when I curl it? I mean seriously, How can I claim apl if my hair is just under my shoulders when styled??? *sigh*:nono:

I guess having layers doesn't help any... that's another mistake I will never make again...

Last edited:

*Off subject... why is it that my APL hair looks shoulder length when I curl it? I mean seriously, How can I claim apl if my hair is just under my shoulders when styled??? *sigh*:nono:

I guess having layers doesn't help any... that's another mistake I will never make again...

I feel you, i have the same issue. I am almost BSL and my rollersets still look SL :wallbash:

Do the happy dance girl, you've made it! Nice J-O-B!

picture.php

Thanks girl:drunk:... I only blowdry and flatiron my hair..When styled its damn near by my chin:lachen:

Thanks Everyone! I'm so excited:grin:.. I'm 8 weeks post in the picture, so hopefully when I relax in July I'll have a little more length. Thanks for all the wisdom, encouragement and advise. Next stop BSL:spinning:

Back