Hey I have a question

Hot40

I want to only roller set from now to the end of the year
with my relaxed hair -- Colored Hair.
Will I need to still moisterize and seal?
I will pin curl every night.
Because my hair is short now this is my protective style.
I am thinking if I am roller setting will not need to add
the prodcut will make hair to heavy??? Right?

If that's your current length in your siggy, your hair is not short. You could moisturize on an as needed basis. When my hair was your length i didn't moisturize at all, but I wore my hair in a peacock twist everyday. As it reached past my shoulders, that's when I started moisturizing daily. HTH.

Ok I will try a little today.
Just trying to get my balance together
From what I am reading I need protien for the relaxer and color.
But I did not buy any moisterizing shampoo and conditioner starting to
get worried can anyone recommend a good one for Me???

you still should moisturize. I use a dime size amount of neutrogena triple moisture leave-in before I roll my hair (but I don't seal). I have color as well.

you still should moisturize. I use a dime size amount of neutrogena triple moisture leave-in before I roll my hair (but I don't seal). I have color as well.
Good point; Hot40 looks like she has color as well. If double-processed, you should moisturize. I never colored my hair which coulld explain why my hair never felt dry then.

A dime size of a good moisturizer it great. Im also relaxed with a little bit of color left on my ends ( growing it out).

A good moisturizing Poo is CON ( Cream of nature) Green label. Its has no sulfates ( which are drying) and I use Kera care Humecto as a moisturizing conditioner. If you have other conditioners and u want to spice them up with a little extra moisture add honey to them.

I want to only roller set from now to the end of the year
http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxdm801MNUS with my relaxed hair -- Colored Hair.
Will I need to still moisterize and seal?
I will pin curl every night.
Because my hair is short now this is my protective style.
I am thinking if I am roller setting will not need to add
the prodcut will make hair to heavy??? Right?

I would agree with those who are saying to use moisturizer. I would just be careful not to use too much. There is a product called Mizani Night Time Treatment. You can use that or something similar....Cantu, Elasta QP, or something that is not greasy before you roll.

A dime size of a good moisturizer it great. Im also relaxed with a little bit of color left on my ends ( growing it out).

A good moisturizing Poo is CON ( Cream of nature) Green label. Its has no sulfates ( which are drying) and I use Kera care Humecto as a moisturizing conditioner. If you have other conditioners and u want to spice them up with a little extra moisture add honey to them.

Thaks will pick up the cram of nature todayI know where to get it.
Should I only use the protin Shampoo and conditioner once every six weeks?

Hey guys, has anyone ever used Castor oil on there hair with roller-setting a wet set. I brought some Castor oil but not really sure how to use it yet.

Back