• Henna then BKT

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • BKT then henna

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

trackstar

Hi all,

There have been a lot of threads providing information about BKT and Henna done together, but no polls that I can find as of yet!

So here's my question:

If you want thicker strands, and stronger, shinier, conditioned hair, (and curly pattern loosening or jet black color from indigo as additional bonuses), would you...

BKT only
Henna only
BKT then henna
henna then BKT

and why?

Henna only. I like the conditioning and thickening that goes with it. I don't feel the desire to use BKT.

Btw, curl pattern loosening occurs with some, not all.

I like henna. However it doesn't make my hair thicker... I do it because it makes my hair feel stronger. I haven't used BKT so I don't know about that one.

If this is what you are looking for...., If you want thicker strands, and stronger, shinier, conditioned hair, then BKT is not what you should be using because its makes your strands very straight making your hair look thinner than thick.

Henna is the ultimate for enhancing your strands by making it look more conditioned and thicker, no comparison with BKT.

I never used BKT. The process sounds scary.

Henna is great for giving your hair a natural boost of shine and condition.

Curl pattern loosening is a hit or miss with henna. It does not really loosen IMO. I mean one is not going to go from 4a to 3c using henna.

Back