HELPPPPP!!! HAIR COLOR????

Kurly K

HEYYY LHCF!! I WANT TO COLOR MY HAIR TODAY, LIKE A SANDY BROWN WITH BLONDE HIGHLIGHTS BUT I DONT KNO WHAT BRAND TO USE....MY HAIR DOES WELL WITH COLOR BUT SINCE ITS BLACK I DONT KNOW WHICH BRAND WILL GIVE ME THE BEST RESULTS...I DONT WANT AN ORANGE SHADE I WANT A REALY NATURAL LOOKING MIXTURE OF BROWN AND BLONDE, MORE SO LIGHT BROWNS. CAN ANYONE GIVE ANY SUGGESTIONS OR PICS OF THEIR EXPERIENCE???:yawn:

I'm waiting to see what others will say. I'm a chicken with color. I still hesistate to do a rinse, let alone something permanent. Once I get some guts, I'll step out.

ps, I love your shiny black hair! Promise me you'll post you results!

lol im fearless when it comes to color becuz my hair has been colored since i was 14 and now im 21......thanx tho ive been black for the last 4 yrs and im ready for a change....and ill def post results i post everything lol

If your hair is black and you are trying to go Sandy brown with blonde highlights, you need to go to a stylist. When ever you go from black to another color, you get a green tint left behind that needs to be toned before you move lighter. Going from black to sandy brown is a multilevel lift. I wouldn't attempt any more than 2 levels up a home. Those type of processes usually need to be done gradually.

Back