Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter AmilLion
  • Start date Start date
A

AmilLion

This may seem like a silly post to some...but hey, what the heck do I have to lose. Is it fair for me to feel a bit jealous of the photos I've seen of you ladies hair. OMG, it's soo beautiful, and I have such a long way to go.

Tonight, I did a condition wash and it came out very soft, however, because I don't know how to roller set well, my hair came out kind of poofy in the middle. I'm soo tempted to run the blow-dryer or a flatiron through my hair, but I know I shouldn't. I trying to fight the urge because I look at you guys hair, and can only wish for mine to be there one day. I need motivation, I know that sounds weak, but I feel I'm trying. I don't like to wear my hair in a ponytail (drawstring) because my edges are weak and it hurts my scalp. Grhhh...what to do?!?! /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Frustrated

Hi AmilLion,
It's o.k to be a little envious, so long as it's accompanied by much love! /images/graemlins/wink.gif The ladies here do have some of the most spectacular hair I've ever seen, but follow the advice that you get and try to figure out what works for you. May I suggest you get the book by Cathy Howes? I have been on her hair care regime for a month and a half and my hair has done a total about face! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif I'm still amazed at how fast I saw a difference. I must say that I use her conditioner and her hair dew and it has done wonders for me. I'm also following the Bargaello vitamin regime. I've been on that for a bit over 2 weeks and I could be imagining it, but I swear my hair seems to be growing faster! Just hang in there. You will see a light at the end of the tunnel and sooner than you think! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back