Help?

ChoKitty

So, I relaxed my hair the other night, and I swore I got all of the relaxer out. Apparently, I didn't. And it hardened in my hair. I didn't pay it much attention because I thought it was one of the burns I occasionally get, and it usually causes a hard spot until the next time I wash...this time it didn't. Has anyone had this happen? How did you get it out? Washing hasn't helped...and I don't want to cut it, its so close to the scalp and about a quarter size....I don't know if I should leave it and try to wash it again in a day or two incase it loosens or not...I really don't want to cut my hair...I'd have to cut it all to hide the spot and I'm almost to BSL.

Go to Walgreens or CVS and get ORS Creamy Aloe Shampoo. It clarifies, chelates and NEUTRALIZES, which is what you need! Wet you hair well and lather up. Leave the lather on your head for 5 minutes to let the poo do its job. Rinse and repeat. HTH!

So, I relaxed my hair the other night, and I swore I got all of the relaxer out. Apparently, I didn't. And it hardened in my hair. I didn't pay it much attention because I thought it was one of the burns I occasionally get, and it usually causes a hard spot until the next time I wash...this time it didn't. Has anyone had this happen? How did you get it out? Washing hasn't helped...and I don't want to cut it, its so close to the scalp and about a quarter size....I don't know if I should leave it and try to wash it again in a day or two incase it loosens or not...I really don't want to cut my hair...I'd have to cut it all to hide the spot and I'm almost to BSL.

Is this what people refer to as "scab hair" after a relaxer? I've never had this happen to me before, but I hope you find a solution.

That's actually what I did. I had some left over since thats the relaxer that I used...and it didn't come out...I was able to get tiny tiny pieces out...but that's it. I tried to comb it out a bit, but...I'm in tears basically because of how close it is and how bad its pulling...and I can usually take pain to my scalp fairly okay.

Back