Help with no cones or protein...

biyanna

I have natural 4a hair and I need help with conditioners. I am looking for a few everyday conditioners without protein or cones. I would also love to have a deep moisturizing conditioner without porteins or cones also! HELP!!!
ohwell.gif
Thanks in advance.

It is going to be very hard to find. Most conditioners even the ones advertised as moisturizing have some protein in them and most moisturizing conditioners now have cones in them too. You might want to look into making your own products.

is there a particular reason why you wouldnt want these particular ingredients in them? they r pretty much universal in all conditioners from the cheapest conditioners like v05 in to the more expensive ones. maybe you should look for products with cones and proteins located toward the end of the ingredients. i heard that as it progresses toward the end, it has lesser amounts of that substance in it.

My hair feels nice right now but I can't help but wonder how it would feel if I stopped the cones and the protein. Would it soften up even more???? I'm going to try hot oil treatments and Elasta for a few weeks and I'll let you know. Thanks!
smile.gif

Back