Help sticky ends & tangled hair

IntoMyhair

Ladies please help before i take some scissors to my ends and cut them off. I am so serious my hair this past wash day was so tangled. Water pressure did nothing to help nore did my products. My ends are sticking together. Picture doing two big plaits for a braid out. When you undo the plait and until you pick the 3 sections apart your hair is stuck together well that's my hair but smaller sections

i pre poo'ed this wash day used aphogee 2 minute followed by a ntm mask for moisture.
i'm shedding a lot thats where i think the tangles are from but i had some mats and knots is it because i'm taxlexed it seemed like some strands where twisting around clumps of hair

the funny thing i can't understand is that the hair on my head is not sticking together just tangled but my ends are sticking

the sticky problem was worser until i put some scurl and water than evoo on them last night but now there sticking again i had them up in a claw clip I'm only 5 weeks post with not a lot of new growth so relaxing would be overlap city for me lol

and ideas thanks

ok thanks, at this point i'll try anything. This will be my first time ordering off the internet lol but i'll be worth it.

thanks, i sure do have a whole foods by me.
I read all those replies in the link you posted lol. I'll pick up the red palm oil either tomorrow or wednesday. Maybe it will give me a idea of how the red palm butter will turn out. I ordered that and olive butter and selected for ups ground shipping so my order wasnt a lot . Maybe this will get me over the shakiness of ordering online.

thanks

Well best wishes to you. I am going to add the oil by itself when I do a cowash and then add it to my daily spritz spray and my shaealoe butter.

The consistency is really thick in the oil from wholefoods. I was impressed with how they harvest it.

Here is what they have to say from their website. http://www.junglepi.com/products/source_tour.html

Last edited:
Ladies please help before i take some scissors to my ends and cut them off. I am so serious my hair this past wash day was so tangled. Water pressure did nothing to help nore did my products. My ends are sticking together. Picture doing two big plaits for a braid out. When you undo the plait and until you pick the 3 sections apart your hair is stuck together well that's my hair but smaller sections

i pre poo'ed this wash day used aphogee 2 minute followed by a ntm mask for moisture.
i'm shedding a lot thats where i think the tangles are from but i had some mats and knots is it because i'm taxlexed it seemed like some strands where twisting around clumps of hair

the funny thing i can't understand is that the hair on my head is not sticking together just tangled but my ends are sticking

the sticky problem was worser until i put some scurl and water than evoo on them last night but now there sticking again i had them up in a claw clip I'm only 5 weeks post with not a lot of new growth so relaxing would be overlap city for me lol

and ideas thanks

Let me know if this works for you! I was having this EXACT same problem! :nono: I just couldn't take it anymore. I got up last Sunday morning and went right on over to Smart Style in Wal-Mart.....I told the little young, white stylist to cut 1/4' inch all the way around, I don't care if its even, just cut 1/4" all over. WELL.....Manda did exactly what I asked! And now I can comb through my hair WIITHOUT making a hair golf ball!:blush: I LOOOVE fresh cut ends. This was my 2nd trim this year. I went straight home to henna and protect those new ends!:yep:

Let me know if this works for you! I was having this EXACT same problem! :nono: I just couldn't take it anymore. I got up last Sunday morning and went right on over to Smart Style in Wal-Mart.....I told the little young, white stylist to cut 1/4' inch all the way around, I don't care if its even, just cut 1/4" all over. WELL.....Manda did exactly what I asked! And now I can comb through my hair WIITHOUT making a hair golf ball!:blush: I LOOOVE fresh cut ends. This was my 2nd trim this year. I went straight home to henna and protect those new ends!:yep:

I did the same thing Saturday morning. And my hair loves me for it. I tried several things on my ends...but sometimes a trim is just absolutely necessary.
OP...I hope the butters work for you...let us know how that turns out!

Mscocaface,
wholefoods did not have the oil so i'll have to wait till the butter comes but they did have the giovanni direct leave in that alot of people have talked about so i picked that up

some of the workers had no idea what i was talking about when i asked even after i told them it's on wholefoods website
i walked around the whole store (it was also my first time there so i got to check it out lol)

I got my email with the tracking info from bestdeal so the butters should be here in a few

Back