Help! Need short hair alternatives to using heat.

empressaja

I have just relaxed my hair , which I used to wear 1/2 natural 1/2 texturized. And have retained all over about 2 1/2-3 inches of hair all around which I wear in kinda of a pixie cut that flipped in the back. I need some alternatives to using heat style everyday while im growing it out. My hair is healthy currently and i want to keep it that way in order to retain length. Help Im used to the wash n go everyday so actually doing hair daily is new to me. Is anyone else here in a similar hair situation.

birdie said:
I have just relaxed my hair , which I used to wear 1/2 natural 1/2 texturized. And have retained all over about 2 1/2-3 inches of hair all around which I wear in kinda of a pixie cut that flipped in the back. I need some alternatives to using heat style everyday while im growing it out. My hair is healthy currently and i want to keep it that way in order to retain length. Help Im used to the wash n go everyday so actually doing hair daily is new to me. Is anyone else here in a similar hair situation.

Hi birdie,

I just recently got a relaxer after being natural for roughly 1 year and have very short hair...so I know what you mean about not wanting to use heat everyday. Hopefully someone will chime in with some ideas b/c of the length I feel I need to use heat everyday just for it to look presentable.

I totally agree my style currently. I s one that just can't be left alone. I just ordered MT G so I can obtain And retain some length so that I may hav more options. Im praying that it works and that I'm not senstive to it.

birdie said:
I totally agree my style currently. I s one that just can't be left alone. I just ordered MT G so I can obtain And retain some length so that I may hav more options. Im praying that it works and that I'm not senstive to it.

I ordered MTG too! *fingers crossed* that it works for us.

i would suggest to keep moisturized and deep condition regularly. Definitely try MTG, i'm currently using too. You will have more length in no time!

I so scared about it, I've read the post s about thte smell I hope it is something that I can manage. I have such a sensitive nose.

birdie said:
I so scared about it, I've read the post s about thte smell I hope it is something that I can manage. I have such a sensitive nose.

i personally don't think its too bad and it does wear off after a while, but if you can't take it, mix it up with some of your favourite essential oils, so you can smell like whatever you want! :) peppermint, orange, rosemary, whatever.

Back