Help!!!!!! My Pibbs Stopped Working!!!!

I don't have advice for repairs, but my Pibbs Stand broke last year and I just replaced that part since the Hood was still in perfect condition. So if you just need to replace the Hood, you can purchase it on this site:

http://www.salonspafurniture.com/cat-pibbs-dryers-and-parts.cfm

I'd recommend calling them and ordering over the phone so that you get the right pricing/parts.
Thanks. I will call. It doesn't look like they have the price for the 514 hood online.

It's probably mechanical problem like the motor? Does Pibbs have a customer service department?

I don't have advice for repairs, but my Pibbs Stand broke last year and I just replaced that part since the Hood was still in perfect condition. So if you just need to replace the Hood, you can purchase it on this site:

http://www.salonspafurniture.com/cat-pibbs-dryers-and-parts.cfm

I'd recommend calling them and ordering over the phone so that you get the right pricing/parts.

I did the opposite. I dropped my hood and bought another.

Thanks. I will call. It doesn't look like they have the price for the 514 hood online.

I think if you click on "Pibbs hair dryer parts" you'll see the different prices, but it's hard to eyeball the price given all of the choices.

So yeah, once you call and explain to customer service what you need to replace, you can decide if the price is worth it or not.

I think if you click on "Pibbs hair dryer parts" you'll see the different prices, but it's hard to eyeball the price given all of the choices.

So yeah, once you call and explain to customer service what you need to replace, you can decide if the price is worth it or not.

I agree and will be calling tomorrow. Thanks again for sharing the link.

Last edited:
I ordered a replacement 514 Pibbs dryer from United Salon Supplies. It arrived without a stand and broken. This dryer cost me $312.95. I have sent them an email and will be contacting my credit card company.

I ordered a replacement 514 Pibbs dryer from United Salon Supplies. It arrived without a stand and broken. This dryer cost me $312.95. I have sent them an email and will be contacting my credit card company.

Yikes, did you call Salon Spa Furniture first, and decide against the placement part?

Oh good! Let us know how everything turns out.
Here is the update:

The hood I ordered turned out to be only the see through shaded piece at the bottom of the hood - more like the visor. I returned it but had to pay for shipping.

Everything worked out with the dryer I ordered. I received the stand and would order from this company again. In the end, the customer service was excellent.

Both companies have their items dropped shipped by the New York Pibbs distributor.

Last edited:
Here is the update:

The hood I ordered turned out to be only the see through shaded piece at the bottom of the hood - more like the visor. I returned it but had to pay for shipping.

Everything worked out with the dryer I ordered. I received the stand and would order from this company again. In the end, the customer service was excellent.

Both companies have their items dropped shipped by the New York Pibbs distributor.

I agree, their customer service is great...glad you had a good experience too.

I ordered a replacement hood from Pibbs and I don't think I paid more than $100 for it. This was last year. It was the entire hood part that has the motor in it. The number I called was 800-551-5020.

I ordered a replacement hood from Pibbs and I don't think I paid more than $100 for it. This was last year. It was the entire hood part that has the motor in it. The number I called was 800-551-5020.
WOW!!!!! That's what I expected to receive, but I only got the bottom piece!!!!!!

Back