Help my hair needs tips..........

girl327

is what I need ok I have brought so many products that if it were a winter blizzard and My products were food starving would not even be on my mind
lachen70.gif
but anyway I am not thinking about buying anymore products within the next year so this is what I have to work with

The whole profectiv line except for the 3 in one oil and that purple spray
cool.gif

Suave milk & honey ( Good )
Suave bio Basis conditioner (great)
suave coconut cond (good)
Suave Pro Humectant (ok)
Aphogee Provitamin leave in cond (just got)
Surge Plus 14
Surge woojee Cream
Queen hellen cond (good)
Elasta QP design foam (only used one time when needed a relaxer)
frown.gif

Elasta QP shampoo 4 relaxed ( good)
Generic Value (Fake paul mitchell) leave in cond (good)
Generic Value ( Fake Awapuhi shampoo)
Aveda Elixir leave in cond (Great)
tcb wrap lotion (ok)
got2b shampoo (did nothing )
got2b straight (did nothing)
Natures Natural olive oil,jojoba oil both w/ vitamin E Great for flat iron)
And don's cream hair dress w/vit E (ok)

Now the main products that I use everyday is the surge woojee cream at night, when I wash I use suave humec, and when I condition I use profectiv growth masqe,
Styling I wrap my hair every night that seems to work I have grown my hair from just below my chin to my shoulders
but I think surge has alot to do w it
wink.gif

but my problem is the breaking and sheading
crazy.gif

I have been breaking out around my edges and the back
I think it has alot to do with me trying diffrent stuff I have offically become a product junkie
laugh.gif

As for Relaxers I am trying to stick w/Profective bc/ I like the fact that not only Am I getting my new growth straight but it also treats it too
grin.gif
thats what the box says! Oh and I relax every 4 to 5 weeks I try to go into 7 weeks but I always give in
frown.gif
<font color="purple"> </font>

so that's what I have to work with so can you ladys give me some tips before my hair sheads into dust from trying new products
lachen70.gif

My other products I either dont use or I let other people have like the got2b I dont use that

Oh and I need a hair buddy bad
laugh.gif

You have a lot of products but I did not see any light or heavy duty protein treatments on your product list.
I think protein treatment are a must in this hair game.
You may want to do a protein treatment before or after relaxing and I would suggest you try extend relaxer at least
7-8 weeks.

labette gave good advice, 4-5 weeks is too often. Also, I have a habit of trying too many new products at once too, and it makes it hard to tell whats working and whats not. I would try to start with the basics and build from there, rotating products in for a few weeks at a time till u find what works best.

You seem to missing a really heavy duty conditioner as well. redken heavy cream is very nice.
Maybe also consult with a professional as far as the serious breakage.

Also when I relax I can go up to about five weeks what are some tips that will help me go to my goal at least 7 weeks

I agree with the ladies about missing a deep conditioner. I know you don't want to put out anymore money after your shopping spree, but I do think a heavy duty conditioner should be on hand.

Well, I do see Queen Helena on your list. Is that Cholesterol Conditioner? That may do for now...

[ QUOTE ]
so1913 said:
I agree with the ladies about missing a deep conditioner. I know you don't want to put out anymore money after your shopping spree, but I do think a heavy duty conditioner should be on hand.

Well, I do see Queen Helena on your list. Is that Cholesterol Conditioner? That may do for now...

[/ QUOTE ]

its Cholesterol Conditioner

Back