Help me to find a really good conditioner and shampoo

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I'm trying to get my regimen down and it is frustrating. I am suffering from hard hair syndrome. My natural hair is hard like a brick and I feel helpless. I daily CW with LTR or trader Joe moisture conditioner. I've tried so many other conditioners and I'm tired of having a cluttered bathroom. :rolleyes: I am thinking about kicking the Cowash to the curb since my hair is hard anyway.:wallbash:

Try the Herbal essence Totally twisted or Hello hydration conditioners. IMO LTR isn't as moisturizing as these two.

It might be the 'cones. I use the LTR on my relaxed friends hair, but my hair doesen't like it. Try clarifying and then using V05 to co-wash with and leave a little bit of it in, then top it off with some castor oil or vatika oil, or whatever oil you have on hand.

Im having the same problem. My hair is so hard it's unbelievable. I washed my hair yesterday with giovanni shampoo and then the conditioner and it got streaky and hard.So I will be watching this post as well..

Oh to the original poster, the only thing that recovers my hair from this is Lush retread, that stuff is a God send..I swear by it. However I dont have any at the moment so my hair is suffering.

DD, if everything else doesn't work (especially the clarifying poo), maybe your hair's ph is off, ya know.

have you tried porosity control poo's or con's yet? i use the poo every now and then and it seems to get my stuff back on track.

how about a good ACV rinse? this works well too!

be sure to deep condition after the poo - try something with NO cones.

I'm trying to get my regimen down and it is frustrating. I am suffering from hard hair syndrome. My natural hair is hard like a brick and I feel helpless. I daily CW with LTR or trader Joe moisture conditioner. I've tried so many other conditioners and I'm tired of having a cluttered bathroom. :rolleyes: I am thinking about kicking the Cowash to the curb since my hair is hard anyway.:wallbash:

Have you tried Aubrey Organics shampoo and conditioner? Get the one for dry hair. As for co wash, have you tried putting oil on your hair first and then using the conditioner on top. It has helped my hair tremendously.

i am relaxed but i have been transitioning for the last 7 months. everything i use on my hair makes my relaxed hair so soft and sometimes the natural hair feels hard. well today i co washed with redken all soft heavy cream and let me tell you today is payday and when i get the chance i am running out and buying three more tubes of this. my hair feels soooooo soft and i am in love. and the best thing about it is that you can deep condition with it as well. they also have the all soft shampoo and conditioner. i am going to pick those up too.
you have got to try the all soft heavy cream.

Back