Help Me Out...I've Really Been Good!!

back2relaxed

So I've been on a personal use it up, clean it out challenge for the past 4 months. I really haven't bought anything new as far as hair products go. Well its nearing the midway point in the winter and I am ready to try something new! I was thinking of trying Paul Mitchell products this time around. I have used his Super Skinny Serum, which is great, but nothing else. I'm really looking for reviews on all the line. Shampoos, Condish, Treatments, Stylers, etc. Help me out. I need to know if its worth it. I've done Aveda, Redken, and Nexxus. I do still love my Humectress/Humectin, Therappe, Theratin set. But I need a fall back when I want to use something else. What do you think! Thanks in advance.

I love the Super Skinny line, I use it as soon as I turn 4-5 weeks post. I find it's also great for rollersets b/c it helps to smooth the cuticle therefore I don't have to worry about puffy roots. I find the serum goes a long, long way...1 pump is all you need. Dare I say I like this line much better than Aveda's Smooth Infusion :yep:

Msshic:

I have the Serum and I would say that it is better than the Brilliant Serum. But you use the shampoo and con from the Super Skinny Line?

I use The Detangler also and it is great. I also love the PM Supercharged Moisturizer. It is an excellent moisturizing conditioner. :yep: Hopefully gymfreak will chime in soon. She uses some PM products.

Back