Help me find this wig, pretty please?

sheba1

I miss this wig! But I cannot find it anywhere. Of course, I can't remember what the heck it was called. And it was just a basic bss wig that I didn't know I'd fall in love with til it was too late. Can you help me find it?

cleo-vi.jpg

Nooo, the wig is gone. But I would definitely take a look at "It's a Wig" Remi. I'd love to have that wig in human hair, are you serious? It was synthetic. But it was beautiful! And it lasted a good little while. I used to call her Cleo :love2:

Why not just buy some human hair and take it to a stylist to have the wig made that's what i do it cost me about the proce of an install just last longer. ;)

Oh no, sorry this happened. That wig looks great on you and you have the prettiest smile. Hopefully someone will be able to identify the wig.

Why not just buy some human hair and take it to a stylist to have the wig made that's what i do it cost me about the proce of an install just last longer. ;)

Oooh, I LIKE that idea! Maybe even do a 3 peice and glue it to a cap, maybe... hmmm

Oh no, sorry this happened. That wig looks great on you and you have the prettiest smile. Hopefully someone will be able to identify the wig.

:blush3: awww, thanks Jetblackhair!

Back