Help Me Find Rollers That I Can Sleep On

Tru_Mind

Hi ladies!

I have sponge rollers, and I can sleep on them, but I don't like the prints or dents that it leaves.

I also have the Nite Curl rollers... the self-gripping curlers that are supposed to be comfortable enough to sleep on. Either they're lying, or my hair isn't thick enough, because I can feel every single one of those pointy stickers on and in my scalp. I always pull them out before the night is over. :lol:

And don't even think about magnetic or wire rollers...the thought of them is giving me a headache. :lol:

What rollers can I actually sleep on and leaves no prints???

TIA

Last edited:
Have you tried the Satin Rollers by Hype Hair? I just bought mine last week as suggestion from someone on this board. I got mine at Walmart. They're black. I haven't been wearing them everynight, but I have not experienced any prints in my head. Hopefully someone who has been using them for a while can shed some light on this for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
divinefavor said:
Have you tried the Satin Rollers by Hype Hair? I just bought mine last week as suggestion from someone on this board. I got mine at Walmart. They're black. I haven't been wearing them everynight, but I have not experienced any prints in my head. Hopefully someone who has been using them for a while can shed some light on this for you.

Thanks!

I never see them anywhere...but I will keep looking.:)

Last edited:
Not sure but I saw them in CVS yesterday. I got mine from Target a long time ago.

Back