Help me decide (pic include) *digital enhancments*

• Thread starter Thread starter JenniferMD
  • Start date Start date
J

JenniferMD

Ok, about 50% of responses from my original post "does lighter or darker hair bring out the eyes" wanted me to go with a lighter color for my first colorshines rinse; and the other 50% wanted me to go with the black. Both sides had great reasons and I played around with some software to get a digital picture of how I would look with brownish red, honey blonde and black hair. I have no idea if my hair would come out exactly like these colors but I think it gives me a close idea of what i'd be working with.

I have my favorite of the 3 but want your input as well.

colorshines-vi.jpg

Re: Help me decide (pic include) *digital enhancme

I agree the brownish red or the black, leaning towards the brownish red

Ayeshia, Sascha and Msportugal....I'm undecided with the black and brownish red too. I was surprised how the red looked on me (would have never guessed it).

Oglorious1, I used a software to alter coloration. I thought I would like the honey blonde color but I'm really not feelin' it for some reason. Thanks for the compliment
kiss.gif

[ QUOTE ]
JenniferMD said:
Ayeshia, Sascha and Msportugal....I'm undecided with the black and brownish red too. I was surprised how the red looked on me (would have never guessed it).

Oglorious1, I used a software to alter coloration. I thought I would like the honey blonde color but I'm really not feelin' it for some reason. Thanks for the compliment
kiss.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

go for the brownish red then
smile.gif

Yes, we have decided you will use a brownish red. You must obey! The tribe has spoken
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
dannie_19 said:
Yes, we have decided you will use a brownish red. You must obey! The tribe has spoken
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you my tribal sisters, I shall obey
lachen70.gif

Brownish red! You are a digital enhancement guru. It looks so real. LHCF should pay you to do it on the side so that we can all avoid bad color.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
LorraineG said:
Brownish red! You are a digital enhancement guru. It looks so real. LHCF should pay you to do it on the side so that we can all avoid bad color.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lachen70.gif
I'm not out of the water yet...I now have to figure out which color will bring me closest to this look. The good thing about the digital enhancement is that I know the tint of red works for me so if I'm a little darker or lighter it shouldn't be too much of a difference in the outcome.

[ QUOTE ]
Leslie_C said:
jennifer, I really like the brownish red...

[/ QUOTE ]

29_3_16.gif

I'm in the minority because I like the honey blonde or the black.

You're gorgeous, Jennifer, so it doesn't really matter what color you decide. Your eyes will stand out regardless.
smile.gif

They all look nice on you, but I think that the brownish-red looks rreally great on you.

[ QUOTE ]
Leslie_C said:
jennifer, I really like the brownish red...

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too.
smile.gif

The brownish red looks really good on you!

I think the brownish red compliments your complexion so much.

Back