Help I'm getting growth worries

26INCHHAIR

Help I\'m getting growth worries

Ok, I'm 8 weeks podt relaxer and usually at this time, i begin to notice more hair growth but now it sems as if, i get growth but im not retaining any length because my hair looks the same as when i first got the relaxer back in april. Im really worried because i measure my hair it still says 19 inches, when, i wanted and was hoping to be 23 inches by the end of summer, i dont plan to getr a relaxer until i get my senior pics, which is in the end of april, please if there is anything i can do to fix this, please tell

Re: Help I\'m getting growth worries

If your newgrowth is not straight, then you have to factor in the shrinkage. Once my newgrowth starts coiling up, I stop paying attention to how long my hair looks and I don't ever bother to measure it. Even right after a touch-up somedays my hair stretches north and south and some days it spread east and west. I think all of that will affect how long your hair measures.

After your touch-up, then you will be able to make a fair assessment.
smile.gif
My hair usually shrinks when it has a lot of newgrowth, but after the touch-up, it stretches back down and then some.
laugh.gif

ITA with Karonica and Myco
smile.gif
my hair has mega shrinkage also. It has it's advantages because when i touchup i always end up with more growth than i thought because my hair gets "drawn up" alot right before my touchup so i cant really judge how much growth i have before--it's kinda like a mini surprise
laugh.gif
-- jainygirl

I only take Centrum (when I don't forget to) but that's it. Anything else is not needed for me.

[ QUOTE ]
jainygirl said:
It has it's advantages because when i touchup i always end up with more growth than i thought because my hair gets "drawn up" alot right before my touchup so i cant really judge how much growth i have before--it's kinda like a mini surprise
laugh.gif
-- jainygirl

[/ QUOTE ]

True... as long as you don't have a "scissor happy stylist" who likes to trim away any new growth you've gotten!!
mad.gif

Back