Help, I can't get my new growth to lie down...

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
I just took out my twist which I had in for 3 months and I am leaving my hair out for 2 weeks.

I have decided for the 2 weeks to CO wash everyday or every other day and wear phony tails, buns but after rinsing I can get my hair to lie down flat.

Can I get some suggestions on getting my hair to lie down. How do you tie the scarf to ensure flat hair to look better with the phony tails? What do you use on your hair after rinsing.

TIA

I just took out my twist which I had in for 3 months and I am leaving my hair out for 2 weeks.

I have decided for the 2 weeks to CO wash everyday or every other day and wear phony tails, buns but after rinsing I can get my hair to lie down flat.

Can I get some suggestions on getting my hair to lie down. How do you tie the scarf to ensure flat hair to look better with the phony tails? What do you use on your hair after rinsing.

TIA
Tie the satin or silk scarf on your wet head after rinsing and applying leave-ins/oil (if you use them). Dry your hair with the scarf on and your new growth will be flat against your head. :)

Back