HELP**** Any members in Paris???

Teja

Hey girls,

I will be going to paris next weekend and am hoping to finally get my hair done ....Anyone know of any Good salons in Paris???
PLEASE HELP

I think Nuna is a Paris member. She posted a youtube vid of her stylist doing her hair.

I'll try to post a link for you.

While you're there, pick up some Betty Hutton, Miss Antilles, and Ketty products, if you can and give us a review when you get back! Lucky you!

Hello

This is my first post!!

I'm a Caribean Lady (Martinique) who lives near Paris. I use to go to Ethnicia (http://www.ethnicia.com).

I have never done a relaxer but I went for a trim and layers. I'm very satisfied.

Sorry the site is in French but do not hesitate to ask me a translation. My English is not excellent but I will help you with pleasure!!

Have a nice journey in Paris

PS feel free to correct my post!! this will help me to improve my English

coline, your post in english is perfect.
i'm trying to learn french, italian, and spanish. luckily italian and spanish are similar.

Hi there I have lived in Paris - in the 7th (DH is French). You need to go to the more ethnic parts of town - i.e. the 17th, 18th, 19th and 20th Arrondisserments (sorry about spelling).

There are loads in the chateu rouge metro area. There is also a JF Lazartique on Rue Fabourge St Honore (V PRICEY - this is where Chanel, Prada et al all are) and there is a Phyto Institue (the original one) on this road too about 3 streets down from a food shop called "Fauchan" (which is divine btw and which you should visit).

Failing that just walk aroung more mixed parts of town such as "Bastille" or "Nation" and you will find somewhere. Another thing I used to do was go to really fancy department stores and ask the Black French counter ladies (with nice hair of course) where they get their hair done as they tend to be really "bougie" and know where all the best places are.

BTW if you do get to Rue Fabourg St Honore be sure to go to a tea shop called "La Duree" which does the most divine macaroons. I had my wedding cake made from these at my civil registry.

:bump: :bump:

My little sis is in Paris and needs a place that can sew in a weave and straighten hair (healthily of course). If anyone has any recs, please let me know.

Back