HELP! $20-$50 for EACH track?

fattyfatfat

I went to a hair place and asked them for 4-6 tracks. They told me $50 for EACH track. I went to another place and they said for four tracks it would be $80 for the whole thing. I still think thats too much. Whats the usual price for a couple of tracks? Thanks.

R u talking about glue or sewn in?

My stylist charges about $15 per track if ur just getting a few glued in and and like $65 for a whole head.

For sewn in----its $20 per track for a few and $100 for a sewin w/ hair left out in the front.

$50 per track is crazy!

Why don't you just find a friend and have them sew it in? OR better yet, do it yourself? Before I realized I could sew-in myself I remember having to pay about 20 per track and I thought that was expensive as hell!

malachi74 said:
Why don't you just find a friend and have them sew it in? OR better yet, do it yourself? Before I realized I could sew-in myself I remember having to pay about 20 per track and I thought that was expensive as hell!

My friends dont know how to do hair...neither do I!!! *sadness* In college girls didnt want to pay $5 for a track. They thought that was too much. I think $20 is ok (only because its pay day) for each track. I just want to make sure im not getting ripped off.

The prices ayoung quoted sound reasonable. I had a few tracks glued in my head for a special occasion around this time 2 years ago. She charged me $5 a track to glue it. It would have been $10 to sew it. This was in addition to the $40 for the wash and set. I had 4 tracks so it made my hair $60. IDK what they're smoking. $50 is ridiculous. You could go buy some hair and glue it yourself for $50.

Back