Hello --Newbie Intro

MissKim

Hello Ladies!!!!

I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hi. I'm Kim and I reside in Chicago, Illinois.

I was growing my hair out quite nicely and decided to cut my hair into a Victoria Beckham style bob last November. That cut has since grown out and I want my hair to grow as long as it possibly can. I hope to be shoulder length by the end of the year. :yep:

My hair is relaxed every 6.5 to 7 weeks with Affirm Dry & Itchy Relaxer. I visit the Lillian Dion Salon every week for a wash, deep condition, and wrap. My stylist is Willie and he's awesome. I've been with him for almost three years and I have followed him to two salons.

I don't have the best diet so I take vitamins and supplements and I drink a lot of water. I've been on the GNC Hair, Skin, and Nail program for almost a month. In addition to those supplements I take a Womens One A Day multivitamin.

My good friend (who is also on this board) told me about Miconazole Nitrate for rapid hair growth. I mixed the MN with a lavendar and tea tree oil that I got from the health food store. I began oiling my scalp with that mixture last week.

I don't buy a lot of hair care products because I go to the salon every week. I'm moving towards more natural and organic products that I can take with me for my stylist and his assistant to use. Some of my favorite products are:

Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Nourishing Sheen Spray

Carol's Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey
Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Leave In Conditioner
KeraCare Essential Oils

I'm going to order the Lacio Lacio leave in conditioner because my hair is very dry and I hope this product helps.

Okay, I'll stop rambling now. Looking forward to chatting with you all and sharing hair care information.

~Kim

Is this my KIMMIE!!!!! whoo hoo!!!!!!! Welcome home girl! You will love it here.

ARR

Hello Ladies!!!!

I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hi. I'm Kim and I reside in Chicago, Illinois.

I was growing my hair out quite nicely and decided to cut my hair into a Victoria Beckham style bob last November. That cut has since grown out and I want my hair to grow as long as it possibly can. I hope to be shoulder length by the end of the year. :yep:

My hair is relaxed every 6.5 to 7 weeks with Affirm Dry & Itchy Relaxer. I visit the Lillian Dion Salon every week for a wash, deep condition, and wrap. My stylist is Willie and he's awesome. I've been with him for almost three years and I have followed him to two salons.

I don't have the best diet so I take vitamins and supplements and I drink a lot of water. I've been on the GNC Hair, Skin, and Nail program for almost a month. In addition to those supplements I take a Womens One A Day multivitamin.

My good friend (who is also on this board) told me about Miconazole Nitrate for rapid hair growth. I mixed the MN with a lavendar and tea tree oil that I got from the health food store. I began oiling my scalp with that mixture last week.

I don't buy a lot of hair care products because I go to the salon every week. I'm moving towards more natural and organic products that I can take with me for my stylist and his assistant to use. Some of my favorite products are:

Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Nourishing Sheen Spray

Carol's Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey
Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Leave In Conditioner
KeraCare Essential Oils

I'm going to order the Lacio Lacio leave in conditioner because my hair is very dry and I hope this product helps.

Okay, I'll stop rambling now. Looking forward to chatting with you all and sharing hair care information.

~Kim

Back