Hello Hydration is the TRUTH!! Another horror story

gymfreak336

So I have a friend of mind that I have been giving LCHF lessons once a week for about 5 weeks. Well instead of listening to my advice on who to go to for relaxers if she didn't want to try it herself she went to the same ol horrible stylist. Well this time she came to my apartment last night at like one ol clock crying because her head was a MESS:eek: . She told the lady to just wrap it because she was doing some work outside and she would just unwrap it later. Well she said she woke up with a terrible headache and went to the bathroom. Something told her to unwrap her hair and went she did it was all stuck and knotted up because this whole time her scalp got burned badly and was weeping all in her hair. Thats when I step in. I asked if she was crying because it hurt but she said no, its because she was afraid all of her progress would be lost. I put in some sex in the city dvds and got her some tea and went to work. I had just bought some duo tex, hello hydration stuff, and some oils and stuff. I decided to put something healing on her scalp and start neutralizing again just to make sure that all of the chemicals were out. I mixed some lavender oil with some neutralized shampoo and shampooed about three times. I put hello hydration conditioner with some of the lavender oil on her scalp were it was burned and mixed a little duo tex with the rest of it and slapped it on with a plastic cap. Well after a couple of episodes I rinsed her out and detangled with a wide toothcomb. I figured since she just had the relaxer that her scalp burns would start to shed within a couple of days, maybe a week or two but during the comb out, the hello hydrations had loosened them up and they just rinsed out. Majority of them are gone and her scalp was no longer weeping and red. I couldn't believe it:eek:. That stuff WORKS!!! I can't wait to use it on myself. I set it on some big rollers and now you can't even tell that her hair was plasters up against her head less than 6 hours ago. Even though I don't need to wash I am going to use it tonight. I am tempted to email clariol and make them promise me that it won't ever be taken off the shelves. Needless to say next time she is self relaxing.:)

gymfreak336 said:
So I have a friend of mind that I have been giving LCHF lessons once a week for about 5 weeks. Well instead of listening to my advice on who to go to for relaxers if she didn't want to try it herself she went to the same ol horrible stylist. Well this time she came to my apartment last night at like one ol clock crying because her head was a MESS:eek: . She told the lady to just wrap it because she was doing some work outside and she would just unwrap it later. Well she said she woke up with a terrible headache and went to the bathroom. Something told her to unwrap her hair and went she did it was all stuck and knotted up because this whole time her scalp got burned badly and was weeping all in her hair. Thats when I step in. I asked if she was crying because it hurt but she said no, its because she was afraid all of her progress would be lost. I put in some sex in the city dvds and got her some tea and went to work. I had just bought some duo tex, hello hydration stuff, and some oils and stuff. I decided to put something healing on her scalp and start neutralizing again just to make sure that all of the chemicals were out. I mixed some lavender oil with some neutralized shampoo and shampooed about three times. I put hello hydration conditioner with some of the lavender oil on her scalp were it was burned and mixed a little duo tex with the rest of it and slapped it on with a plastic cap. Well after a couple of episodes I rinsed her out and detangled with a wide toothcomb. I figured since she just had the relaxer that her scalp burns would start to shed within a couple of days, maybe a week or two but during the comb out, the hello hydrations had loosened them up and they just rinsed out. Majority of them are gone and her scalp was no longer weeping and red. I couldn't believe it:eek:. That stuff WORKS!!! I can't wait to use it on myself. I set it on some big rollers and now you can't even tell that her hair was plasters up against her head less than 6 hours ago. Even though I don't need to wash I am going to use it tonight. I am tempted to email clariol and make them promise me that it won't ever be taken off the shelves. Needless to say next time she is self relaxing.:)

Aww that was sweet of you.....you are a good friend indeed! She probably would have had major breakage if you had not stepped in! What was her stylist thinking :mad: ! Yall have sold me on the Hello Hydration, I have read too many good things about it lately :lol: . I hope they don't go changing the formula like suave did with Milk & Honey :( ..... Anyway I'm glad your friends scalp is okay ;)

Oh my goodness!! What a horror story. Thang God she has you as a friend. If I were she, I would NEVER go back to that stylist. Im glad that everything turned out favorable in the end.:)

I just printed out the post about how to choose a stylist to give to her.
I am going to print out some more post and give to her tomorrow at work. I am thinking of tryings somemore herbal essences stuff. Their new lines are great

I can't buy this, I just spent $60 on the Keracare line. I'm patiently waiting to get them now. If Keracare doesn't work out for me, then I'll try Hello Hydration.

How bout.... I'm going to get some of this today!:lol:

btw you are awesome to help a friend in need. How's her scalp holding up.

Wishin4BSL said:
Okay that is it people! I'me going out and buying this first thing tomorrow!:lol:

I have some samples sitting my drawer! Guess what Im using on my next wash? :lol:

To gymfreak, Ur girl has hopefully learned her lesson, and Thank God for a friend like u!

Back