Hello here NEWBIE

tifill

Hello Ladies
I am new here and I want to know where to begin. How do I learn my hair type and where do I learn the rule and potions in order to begin the growth process. My hair is currently almost shoulder length but for some reason it does not grow past my shoulders. Where do I begin the process is there a thread with rules or ideas.
Thanks

:welcome2:

There's so much information here that it's hard to keep your head from spinning! One tip I can give you is to keep it simple. Start by washing and deep conditioning your hair once a week and moisturize daily. I'm having a brain fart right now, so I can't make any suggestions on products. Try doing an advanced search to look up shampoos and conditioners. Read all of the stickies before you start, too. They really do help a lot!

I totally agree with the other ladies! You are so blessed to find this site and we are all here to help you. Welcome Aboard!!!!

:welcome3: you'll love it here! I agree with Tiffers. Check out the stickies. These sisters are so helpful, they'll be more than happy to help with all your questions.

Back