Hello everyone I'm new to the board and have a few questions

cocoaluv

I have been lurking for about the past week and just had to join. You ladies seem very supportive and I love the tips and encouragment you give one another. I have two questions. How do you all rate your hair? Like I see people write "I'm a 4b" but I need to know how to grade my own. Also I want to know if you guys could let me know of a really good shampoo and conditioner for my hair. Its kinda dry. Thanks alot

I have been lurking for about the past week and just had to join. You ladies seem very supportive and I love the tips and encouragment you give one another. I have two questions. How do you all rate your hair? Like I see people write "I'm a 4b" but I need to know how to grade my own. Also I want to know if you guys could let me know of a really good shampoo and conditioner for my hair. Its kinda dry. Thanks alot

Welcome Cocoaluv

If you want to know your hair type, look on the home page. There is a link there I believe.

Are you relaxed or natural?

I am a relaxed 4b and for moisture I like creme of nature (the green one) shampoo, design essentials moisture rentention shampoo and for conditioners I like Pantene relaxed and natural breakage defense mask for moisture. I also like aubrey organics honeysuckle and rose conditioner and tigi moisture maniac conditioner for moisture as well.

Welcome Cocoaluv

If you want to know your hair type, look on the home page. There is a link there I believe.

Are you relaxed or natural?

I am a relaxed 4b and for moisture I like creme of nature (the green one) shampoo, design essentials moisture rentention shampoo and for conditioners I like Pantene relaxed and natural breakage defense mask for moisture. I also like aubrey organics honeysuckle and rose conditioner and tigi moisture maniac conditioner for moisture as well.

thanks for the welcome ladies!

I'm relaxed and I will put up a hair pic once I get home from work. I'm gonna look for the link now thanks.

:hiya3: and :welcome4:!! Sorry hun, I can't help with your hair type. I don't even know my own!!!:grin: And as for a good poo & condish for you, my suggestion is that you decipher what your hair is like. Is it dry or oily or normal? Do you have an itchy or flaky scalp? There are a lot of good recommendations for these types of products, but my honest answer is to just go by trial & error. That's what I did (and I'm still doing it). You're bound to eventually find something you like. ~HTH~

Happy Hair Growing!!

Back