HELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO!

Louisex3

Hey Guys! I've been lurking for the absolute longest time now! It's been months and months. I signed up on BHM as Kiddistx3, but then I came on here and noticed sooo many more people use this site. So i signed up and everything then realized i had to pay! Then I was even more discouraged when I found out my only means of payment was PayPal! & I'd never used PayPal before. So I uhmm'd and ahhh'd and after what feels like FOREVER I'm finally here :D

I'm so excited right now.
So ye, Hi! :hiya2:

Welcome from a fellow newbie:) Hey, it's the same as a McD combo - money well spent in my opinion..hehe:)

Welcome from one newbie to another !!

I wasn't so bad, now was it ?

You'll be sooooo glad you subscribed ...

Lool, I'm with you on that on BostonMaria! I didn't wanna sound cheap, but the money was a definate turn-off, but i'm sure it's money well spent
+ hey you guys.

btw.. is there anyway i can see when someones replied in a post, like the site will notify me?
i have to keep refreshing the page!

Welcome!! I hesitated too but I've gotten my money's worth and being a paid member is well worth it.

Hey Guys! I've been lurking for the absolute longest time now! It's been months and months. I signed up on BHM as Kiddistx3, but then I came on here and noticed sooo many more people use this site. So i signed up and everything then realized i had to pay! Then I was even more discouraged when I found out my only means of payment was PayPal! & I'd never used PayPal before. So I uhmm'd and ahhh'd and after what feels like FOREVER I'm finally here :D

I'm so excited right now.
So ye, Hi! :hiya2:

:lachen:
Well, welcome anyway :yep:

Back